|Vive A:||Tokyo Japan|
|Altezza:||5' 6" ( 167 cm )|
|Peso:||145 libbre ( 65 kg )|
UFC® on FOX Shogun vs Vera live at the Staples Center on Saturday, August 4, 2012 in Los Angeles, California (Photos by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images)ago 04, 2012
ago 04, 2012
UFC on FOX weigh in at Staples Center on August 3, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (Photos by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images)ago 03, 2012
gen 14, 2012 :45
Lotta a Terra
When and why did you start training for fighting? 2005. I would like to tell about the strength and wonderfulness of Judo to everyone through my MMA fights.
What ranks and titles have you held? 4 time Judo International competition champion, black belt in judo
Do you have any heroes? Hidehiko Yoshida and myself
What is your favorite technique? Grappling
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I was eliminated from the UFC once, and it was tough, but this experience made me into who I am now. I would like to make a great comeback in the UFC.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I graduated The International Budo University. In university, I learned about all kinds of Budo.
What was your job before you started fighting? Judo
• First UFC bout in over three years
• Dropped to featherweight from lightweight in 2008 – has since gone 8-2-1
• Owns wins over LC Davis, Nam Phan, Micah Miller, and Cole Escovedo
• On five fight winning streak
• Sengoku featherweight Grand Prix finalist in 2009
• Has competed in PRIDE, DEEP, Shooto, Sengoku, and DREAM
• Four wins by knockout, two by submission